Join Strasburg Rec, together with the I-70 Chamber of Commerce, in kicking off the most wonderful time of the year! We have some fun Christmas activities lined up at the park, including pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus, face painting, food vendors, wreath contest, horse-drawn carriage rides, roasted marshmallows, Santa’s reindeer, and a Living Nativity. The evening will conclude with the lighting of the community Christmas tree. Photos with Santa are free with your own camera.
Thank you to our SPONSORS for making this event possible!
• Mr. & Mrs. Claus - I-70 Chamber of Commerce
• Santa's Reindeer - Living Springs Vet Care
• Fire Pits & Marshmallows - Cub Scout Troop #439
• Hot Chocolate - Christina Pastori with Real Estate Connection
• Chili Dinner Fundraiser – SHS Booster Club
• Living Nativity – Journey Church
• Bake Sale Fundraiser – Twisters Athletics
• Roasted Chestnuts – U.S. Mechanical
• Christmas Carrols – Strasburg Singers
In addition to activities at the park, there are many other holiday happenings that day. Stop by the holiday CRAFT FAIR at the Legion Hall from 11am-7pm.
Enjoy a Christmas MOVIE at 3pm in the historic Ute (Uhrich) Movie Theater.
Many LOCAL businesses are staying open late that evening for your shopping pleasure as well.
It will be December 7th from 4:00-7:00 pm at Lyons Park
Join the Town of Bennett's Board of Trustees for the 2019 Breakfast with Santa!
Join us for breakfast food, photos with Santa, coloring, music and more!
Donations to the food Bank will be Accepted. Proceeds from Breakfast with Santa support the Adams County Santa Sleigh Project. We Thank You for your Support
Adults $5, Children $3, children under three are free. Cash or check only.